• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Radisson Hotel

Rate this topic

dacsmom

We stay there every cruise that we take out of PC. The children love this hotel and would not imagine starting a cruise any other way or with any other chain of hotels.

Most weekend nights they have a nice band at the pool bar. This past September they had a nice band at the lounge. You can sit at the pool bar and if you have kids you can watch them play in the pool.

Grill's is a nice place to eat at the port. Breakfast once again can be more than you need but you can share the portion.

I would not buy the breakfast there. While it is very nice it is alot of food. Plus the restaurant can get very busy very quickly. I do not want to eat that much when I will be eating my lunch on the ship. I also like to get to the cruise terminal early.

If you decide to stay here book your shuttle at the time you book your room. This also fills up quickly. Sometimes you may get a run around abour booking your shuttle too far in advance. If so just call back until they let you book. I always confirm my shuttle time on-line via my room confirmation. This way I have something in writing. The earliest shuttle is at 10:00. If you go this early the terminals probably will not open until 10:30. You are normally dropped off right at the gate. I love to get there early so I am one of the first in line. We were the third and fourth on the ship on our last cruise.