• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

K & R's Sun cruise photos

Rate this topic

KeithnRita

I just LOVED all of your photos; I've looked at them twice. I was blown away by the damage to Cozumel; very sad. And Rita...just LOVE your hair! Is it still like that or have you had to wash it already? Cool look on you though!!

Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures. I can see that you two had a wonderful time. Welcome home and happy new year to you both!

Dawn

Dawn,

We did not get off at Cozumel. All water related tours were canceled due to high seas. After watching some of the tender boats, Rita said no way. We were surprised the five ships in ports took the chances. Probably because the Cozumel economy really needed the business. Some that went from our ship said it was very rough and the waves were crashing into the boats getting everybody wet. Others said is was not as bad as it looked. It took a very long time to get to shore and just as long back. With a short stay it was just not worth it.

Now to Rita's hair--we got home at 9:00 Sunday night and she had all the braids out by about 11. Said they were driving her crazy. I tried to talk her into keeping them in for her first day back at work on Wednesday for her new job with the sheriffs dept. as jail receptionist at our county's new 35 million dollar jail. A Caribbean look is just what the place needs!

And we did have a great time!!