• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

What month do you like to cruise?

Rate this topic

jsme

I like to cruise in the fall. October is nice because the water is cooling off. The kids are back in school. And the temp is cooler. I love this month!!

We have been on two of our 5 cruises in the month of October. If we are not cruising we are on a vacation to somewhere this month.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our kids are grown and married and we don't cruise with them anymore. (One son and his wife cruised in January for their honeymoon) We always cruised in the summer with the kids because of summer breaks. But now that we are just the two of us, we cruise anytime of the year. It doesn't matter to us.

We'll be on a cruise in March and in August this year. Last year we cruised in February. The year before that in October. I don't have a favorite month for a cruise...any month is fine with me.

We historically will cruise late October /early November and then do another vacation in April.. Those dates were because of DP work and the fact that prices were more favorable for us. How ever starting in 07 we have decided to mix it up cruising in January and looking to get a group thing with crazies booked for sometime later in 07

Joe's work schedule confines our vacations--whether land or sea--to May or June, and November. These are not ideal times, since many ships use early May and much of November for drydock and/or repositioning, and the repositioning cruises tend either to be straight transatlantic cruises or cruises that are too long for us. We wanted to have two cruises this year, but could only find one within our narrow time constraints.

A winter vacation will have to wait until Joe retires.

We used to cruise in September and October for our anniversary., but after hitting 2 hurricanes and a tropical storm, we decided to change our anniversary to the spring. April is a nice month to cruise. :grin: