• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

What month do you like to cruise?

Rate this topic

jsme

Funny Howard.

on our first cruise we went out just hours before Andrew hit Miami. On our next cruise we had no issues. In 2004 we went right after Jeanne. This year Wilma ruined Cancun for our fall vacation. That one was not a cruise so we went to the Bahamas. But the weather is normally wonderful in the fall. You just have to watch out for the hurricanes and buy travel insurance!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow you guys are making this interesting.... we have 3 couples that have no major time restrictions.. we have 2 couples that have checked in that say November will work but not later in the winter.. we have two couples that like the febuary escape. then there are those with kids and can olny travel during christmas/holiday (school break)

And there are some that have given no indications....AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

So what does everone think about a ..

Mid to late november thing..??<]

I'm not too sure that I want to cruise close to the holidays again, Joey! That would be right around Thanksgiving, and we usually have a houseful of people... so lots to do then.

Qmadam...Welcome To Cruise Crazies!!!!

It really doesn't matter to us what month we cruise. As long as we feel fine with the price and where we are going we will cruise any month.

I guess we have cruised May and June the most but that is only because we cruise most often in Alaska and we enjoy Alaska in May and June.

I'm kind of picky and superstitious. So, the month must begin with an A, D, F, J, M, N, O, or an S. All others are out of the question. And to further complicate things, the departure day must end in a "y". :grin: