• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Can I Call It A Cruise?

Rate this topic

Joyce

Sorry you can not call that a cruise. Disney is not a vacation. I love Disney but it is work. I mean when you take two kids with you and it is June and everyone is there and it is 100 degrees. And you get blisters. And you just want to go back to the room and die but the kids want to go ride Space Mountain or RocNRollercoaster one more time. That is no vacation. LOL

Serioulsy though call it what you want to. I understand desperation. That is why the kids got WDW in June and Jeff and I got the cruise in September. I had to have my cruise fix. I do not know if I could make it a year with out at least one cruise.

Joyce,

You do your thing and call the water attractions whatever you'd like to call them. I'm constantly imagining that I'm on a cruise, particularly when I'm near the Hudson River and have a river view. I just imagine that I'm in the main dining room just taking off on a far away adventure.

I even took the Staten Island Ferry, which is free, just to get a cruise fix.

Thinking like that helps me get through life in between cruises. :grin: :grin: :grin: