• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

I am bored. Are you bored?

Rate this topic

jsme

just one of the many services of the friendly folks here at Cruise Crazies....remember Dennis to maximaze the entertainment value you need to contribute too.. it is almost like improve theater.. :grin: :grin:

eastern that would mean st maarten and that area . correct?

We like the December cruise cause we can leave this cold and spend a few days in the sunshine ........ Although I have only cruised once, I have been all over the Caribbean ....Previously it has been from runway to runway ...... I was in St. Thomas and Nassau before, but no where near the cruise ships ........ What didn't you like about them ???????

I cured some of my boredom today by making final payment on Bermuda cruise in April!!!!! :grin: :grin: The thing is that the weather here has been horrible, cold(very) snow(lots), then it turns warm for a day or so and rains, now it is snowing again :cry: I keep thinking of last year at this time, we were just finishing our cruise to the western carib.

So along with everyone else I've been searching for the next one, seriously looking at southern carib., almost the same itinerary as Joey and Davids last cruise except in January!!! Have to break up the winter :grin: