• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Trouble with tranfers

Rate this topic

SKAOLboy

i got everything done for my cruise, so when i finally decided to go to RCCLs online booking, i noticed it said i did not purchase transfers from the airport (our post excursion drops us off at the airport)

i double checked the sheet the TA printed out and it says i booked and paid for a transfer, i double checked the reservation number, still no transfers...

Is this a problem with the TA, or is the cruise line at fualt...

does the TA need my flight info?

thanks.

Your TA may have booked you transfers with a local ground agent who will meet you & transfer you to the ship rather than booking the transfers with RCCL. If you want to know who will be meeting you give your TA a bell & ask who the transfer is booked through if they say the cruise line tell them no trans are showing on your booking online?

from what i remember she told be it was booked seperate, through RCI.

confused i did more researching, if you make your own air arrangments (i did) transfers are made through royal connections, which i think she did.... because the transfers are the same prices online, that the TA charged me.

i still have to go back to finish up my last bit of work on this trip (passports) so hopefully she'll fix it for me monday.

and joey thats excatly what i said when i didn't see it on the RCI online boarding pass form. " WHATS UP WITH THAT!" lol :cheesy: