• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Greeting from the Crown Princess

Rate this topic

Hi Gang,

On our fifth day aboard the beautiful Coral Princess. Forget that Crown Princess Headline, that's our next cruise. A day at sea, so I thought I'd check in with the Crazies!

Weather has been perfect so far. Yesterday we were in Aruba, which was a little on the toasty (read HOT) side, but we had a fine time.

Tomorrow we will be in the Panama Canal. Some are planning on being on the Bow ar 4AM, but I think we will miss that part of the passage. Will shoot video from our balcony when I wake up.

Did not make the get togeher from that other board, so have not met PEB as yet.

Food has been excellent. Stateroom is great except for the smallest shower I've ever seen on all of our cruise. Works fine, but don't know how some of the people on the ship get their whole bodies in at one time! Perhaps the are using the shower on the pool deck.

Will check back in later in the cruise.

From your balcony it will look like you're pulling into a train station! It takes 8 hours to get through the canal, so you'll have plenty of time to get close to the railings and take pics.

Enjoy!

Hello Again from the Coral,

Up at 7AM and video taped our approach to the Canal. It is now 4PM and we just cleared the final locks and said goodbye to our tugboat Skipper. Took lots of pics and video, probably more that we will really want to save.

Roe and I won the Trivia contest this morning! I guess all the time I've spent surfing the web is beginning to pay off. One quick squall this afternoon while we were having lunch. Other than that the weather has been great.

Love this free internet and laundry service! Just may have to stay on board.

Congratulations skipper on winning the trivia contest! What was first prize?

I bet you got some great pictures both still and video…

You are just getting us excited about our turn thru the canal.

Thanks for the update!