• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JOEY yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i love them.. i told Becki i have a surprise for her... hehehehehi didn't tell her about them....

Wearing mine to work to show it off ....and keep me thinking this is why i am working all these 50-55 hr weeks.....

Thanks Jackie for the info... can you get to St Paul de Vence , by bus?? like Eze... or do you have to go a different way...is it towards Nice or Monaco??

thanks for any more info i can get... Banana CHOCOLATE crepes OMG YUMO..

Hey Joey does this mean you will be having a daily helpful hint about cruising...( can pic Joey saying " and this is a good thing " ) hehehehheh..

Congrats Dude ...

Tonia

Joey,

We are most intersted in Italy and Greece which pretty much sound like the most of the ports on the cruise. This is our first Med cruise so we are open to new adventures. We'd like to get information on non-ship tours, if you or anyone else knows of any.

In May and June we sailed around the Baltic with Princess and had a great but exhausting time. On a 10 day cruise we only had 2 days at sea.

Before the cruise we ran into a great deal on a cell phone for use in Europe. You buy the phone for $49 or $99 and you are only charged you when you make a call. No monthly fees. If you or others in the group are interested, the web site is www.mobalrental.com. I ran across this in Budget Travel Magazine. Ours worked great in the various cities around the Baltic.

Thanks in advance for sending the pins. Let us know if any costs are involved. If not we owe some drinks in Barcelona :smiley: .

Bruce & Suzzann