• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruce and Suzzane,

Here is what I have from the tour company. I also have more info about the places Nikos includes and will send that to you by email if you wish.

"A private tour will last 5 hours, it starts at 10 am and will cost you 300 euro for 2 -4 people and each additional person will cost 50 euro extra.

Among other places you will visit, will be Oia village that is a dream for every photographer and Fira town that have amazing and breathtaking views, Winery, etc. This is not a fixed program as our aim is your pleasure so upon your arrival we will make the program. You will see the entire island you will just decide where you want to spend more time and in the meantime you can shop, swim, have lunch, visit archeological sights and do anything you like."

Let me know if you want more details or pictures from other CC'ers that have done this tour.

Mary Ann

Hey everyone i saved the info from the post to take with me.....about the restaurant Thanks

Regards to stciks just out of curiousity how much do stocks in RCC & CCS go for....i have never bought stocks so i am curious...

tonia

Regards to santorino we plan to go it on our own....felt that since we have tours in some of the more complex places we can figure it out.. really looking forward to Oia and Fira i have read and heard from the boards this is a great area to see

tonia

so i get 200 credit on board you need to buy 100 shares... ummmmmmmm 3500 mto get 200-250 back... if i could afford that i would invest....at this time i think i will save to spend over there lol lol ........

tonia

Yes, this is not for just a short time investment. We have owned the stock in both cruise companies for quite a while and the benefits have paid for our original investments. If you do a lot of cruises it really pays in the long run. The companies also have to vote each year to continue this perk or not and so far, they have continued it.

Bought Rick Steves' Best of Europe 2006 today and it has a section of "Survival" Phrases for the different countries. I plan to make copies of those we will need and bring them with me. It would be nice to be able to at least say hello, good morning, etc. , simple things in the local language.

Mary Ann

wow i made it.... this is my one hundredth post yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....ummm i must like to talk to you guys uh LOL LOL ........

tonia

""I can see clearly now the rain as gone ...and i have a ocean view """

I have been hard at work on our Mediterranian Cruise Phrase Book -- it's about half done --- same phases in Croation - French - Greek - Italian and Spanish all in one table. Tried to pick useful stuff. When it is done I will get it to everyone electronically in some fashion.