• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

Regarding dinner times - We tried late a few nights but Tom is diabetic and needs to eat earlier. We also do not like going to bed so soon after a big meal. I know we may be rushed or may even miss the dining room a night or two but we will manage. Sounds like Tom and I will be on a different schedule all together from you guys. We will not be arriving early to have a chance to meet with you and we will be at a different dining time. Bummer!!

Oh well, I am sure we will run into you somewhere, sometime.

Mary Ann

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For 'informal' for ladies...I usually wear a nice dress (not formal!!) or nice slacks and a dressy-ish top. We are set for late seating as are Suzi and Cleve, Natalie, Catharine, and Jeff. Hope we can make it without drooling into dinner!! :) Thanks all for the 'heads up' on the sensior discount...our TA took $$ away from our bill too!! :) :) :) Margaret and Mike

MaryAnn,

We and our 2 friends are early seating also. First time for us, but because we like to do it all, the show, etc, can't imagine getting up at 7 a.m. everyday to get ready to sightsee, return at 4p.m, dinner at 8:30, then the show at 10:00, then dancing. We would be exhausted. So this way, dinner at 6:30 I believe,the show is earlier, can dance after and go to bed by 11:00 instead of burning the candle at both ends. If we want to miss the early dinner, there is always space somewhere at the late dinner, if not the buffet. Somehow it will work out.

Gail

Gail...in all our travels informal for men has been open neck shirt & sports jacket - tie if you prefer, nice dress or pants suit for women. Casual....guys polo shirts and dockers..... gals capri's and country club dressy top - just another idea. These are just examples of what everyone at our table and around us have worn, you can never be too dressy for X.

Gail...in all our travels informal for men has been open neck shirt & sports jacket - tie if you prefer, nice dress or pants suit for women.

Hi Jackie.....You by far have more expierence than we do ...wow interesting.. we always took informal to mean tie and causal no tie..

Lou never wears a tie on informal night. Just a jacket. I've noticed for women there is a real blur between informal and casual -- leaning towards a dress or nice pants suit for both. Probably in an effort to cut down on the number of clothes we need to take.