• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are flying to Atlanta and then direct to Madrid where we are spending two nights before flying to Barcelona.

On the return we fly from Venice, to Charles de Gaulle (Paris) to Atlanta then home.

So, no London for us either!

Last year, I flew to Heathrow-- I am very happy that there were no issues then-- Heathrow is a huge, confusing airport! But I wouldn't worry about things yet. Just today, they have announced some changes in carry-on allowances-- so I think (hope) that things will continue to ease as the investigation continues.

We are flying through Amsterdam going to Barcelona and coming from Venice. Thank goodness we don't have to stop in London.

We are still looking for a couple to join us for a van tour of Florence and Pisa, Rome, and Naples. We have lined up a van for 6 and a driver/guide who will meet us at Livorno, Civitavecchia, and Naples.

If you are intersted you can contact me at bgpk777@x.

oldefox

Celebrity was going to be replacing the bedding on it's ships this year - does anyone know if if they have done this yet on the Millennium...or if there's even a chance of it happening before our cruise?

Joey your just rotten.....LOL LOL .....

I got my shore excursion booklet today

I can still take powder mix with me correct...i was going to taking my cappicino mix with me to mix with hot water and my coffee mug

i am sure i can take a empty water bottle to, fill up with water once on board

I am going to get the purell wipes with me and pack my gel for hands

I bought my formal dress yesterday for one formal night , i had to order it hope it fits

I sure am enjoying this nice comfortable weather we have been having in so ca... now if my hot flashes would go away LOL LOL

Tonia