• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

Margaret -- Re our Pompeii/Amalfi Coast tour -- Payment for our driver/guide can be made by cash or travellers checks at the end of service. Our private guide for Pompeii would be paid again at the time of service.

Concerning luggage -- check with your air carrier. We are travelling with Delta and they allow two pieces per person of checked luggage weighing 50 lbs ea for free.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So 62 days out, and this ship isn’t selling it seems…..more discounts ???… maybe as of now, there are one Royal Suite and at least three Celebrity Suites available. There are still cabins in each of the veranda classes except GTY, Ocean view 5 is the only category sold out, and as far as inside cabins all categories are available .. Will they have another discount? I for one will keep checking …

Yes Margaret - I think all airlines are allowing 2 pieces @ 50 lbs a piece per passenger. Check on your airlines website. It used to be 70 lbs a piece for International travel.....so they have scaled down.

We might have scr***d ourselves re:bags!! We booked AA for the STL-ORD-LHR (and return legs) part. After that we booked BA for LHR_BCN and VCE-LGW. Because we booked them separately we have been told we are only allowed the BA coach intra-Europe baggage allowance....SUX! AA and BA are both members of the same "One World" alliance, and I am going to call (and speak to a nicer, more imformative person, i hope) and ask what advantage there is to travelling with two carriers of the same alliance if they can't play well together!! We'll see.....

Thanks for the $$ info for the Pompeii tour....We didn't want to be neglecting something we should have been doing!

joey keep us posted ... i would love a suite... wonder how much more it would be LOL....where do you look for the space available

i better not i may be spoiled for future cruises LOL LOL

hey joey did you research when is the best time to, cruise panama canal.

thinking about next year for my 50th birthday

tonia

I always check for availability on Celebrity site itself.. as far as prices I normally use one of the Cruise Sales sites... Travelocity, expedia..etc)

Now as far as when to do the PC This in fact is my third time booking this Itnerary (this will be the frist time the booking didnt get canceled for one reason or another). We booked April, Febuary and Now January.. I dont know what this means .... :grin: