• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

I am planning on getting an absentee ballot. That is my only option here. We have a couple of big elections (Governor and Senator-- Hillary's up for re-election) so I really want to be able to participate.

We are doing ship's tours for Villefranche. Visiting Monaco is one of my dreams in life-- so definitely looking forward to that one.

I have been focusing so much energy on this trip, that I have been neglecting my Las Vegas trip. I leave in two weeks for a Continuing Education program. I am required by law to have 45 hours of "CE" every 3 years, so I thought why not make it fun? So, I'm meeting a friend out there and we are spending 4 days in "Sin City."

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morning all

while browsing this morning I ran across this site that may be helpful if you are still looking for Private Guides in Italy....

It may have some bits of useful information if you are on you own as well... so for your entertainment:

http://www.italyguides.it/us/italy_travel.htm :grin:

Had all the awful Nuclear tests done today - only see the Cardiologist for the followup on the 13th September (don't you love the system).

Was wondering what everyones plans were with regard to packing of liquids and gels in your checked baggage - and good safe ideas. Many, many years ago I had a shampoo in a plastic bag which exploded all over my clothes, so I was wondering how you've all decided to handle this new situation.