• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got off the phone with BA. If the entire flight itinerary is on one ticket or e ticket , two 50lb bags are allowed. If the flights are broken into separate tickets, then only 1 bag is allowed. This applies to anyone laying over in England and having 2 separate tickets. Each additional bag over the one costs $100.

Two carry on bags are allowed. One up to 50 lbs is supposed to be no larger than (inches) 22 x 10 x 8. The other should be no heavier than 13 lbs and be no larger than 17 x 13 x 6 inches

That's the deal for today, kids.

Just checked out my carry on bag. It's 22 by 15 x 8, but won't weigh more than 20 lbs filled with my secret weapon for overnight flights-a king size pillow to cushion the bod of a short person trying to get comfy in those ridiculous seats.

Do you think they will trade me the extra five inches for those 30 lbs? Or won't they notice? The Brits are less obese than us Yanks. So it stands to reason that their aisle is 5 inches shorter. Right? Or they just want to make the luggage industry richer. All the other airlines take this wider width bag. What's wrong with these Brits?

Just tired and musing over the sad state of our world today. But travel, if we can get there with sense of humor intact, makes it all worth while.

Looking forward to making your acquaintances.

BTW, who said they live in Bucks County?

And cruisergal, where is that travel to do list?

My travel to do list is in the works. We have 2 and I am in the process of combining them to post here. Will post it as soon as it is ready.

Have been having some shoulder pain and went to the dr. and she gave me a corisone shot and made xrays. Should find out tomorrow about them. She said NO GOLF for several weeks!!! Maybe I will not have withdrawal pains!!

Hope all of our luggage concerns are worked out soon. We may just pack very light and have laundry done onboard. You guys may see us in the same two or three outfits for the entire trip.

Our Santorini tour is full at this point. Thanks to all for the interest.

Mary Ann

wow... it is september first in one hour. That means it is 41 days till we leave on our vacation. We are psyched. This weekend I will try to finish organizing all the info and making final lists.

Will do a little shopping for the trip and just hang out this weekend. we have been so incrediaby busy lately. it will be nice to have a little down time. we will be getting all that rain form the hurricaine- so good time to stay inside and veg.

Just was watching House Hunters on Tv.. it was filmed in Florence. It really got me excited to see the sights.

anyone have pans for the holiday weekend?