• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent yet did want me to?? just let me know...... You posted yesterday

Joey just let me i go with the flow ok I think we have two booked at our hotel ... so that's 11 rooms between the two hotels

So did you want me to proceed? or do you want to? what ever you want

Joey ... if your up to it ,,, You do have a way with words... LOL .. your a little more classy then i ....( kissing up to you now ).... :kiss:

Seriously if your not up to it let me know i will do it in a flash .. i just saw your not feeling well EXCUSE me you have to be ready for our cruise ...no sicky now

Jackie glad the tests came back good .. hope they find out why dizzy spells keep coming.. maybe its vertigo ( spelling ) sorry a friend has that and it comes out really bad when shes under stress

Joey i am ready not sure what brazilian spice is but whatever it is its dang good.. i think its just the way its cooked on the skewers.. if you and David ever make it down here... we should meet there for food...

tonia

We have a couple of Brazilian Restaurants near by just haven't tried them yet...I guess we will....

Now as far as .. Let see how did you put it?

Joey ... You do have a way with words... LOL...

I guess that comes from my love of gardening... a little fertilizer goes along way :grin: ..No worries i will get something together and write Isabel (she was the one that seemed to answer my emails..

Give me a few days... we have time

joey

Hi all,

Hope you are having a great weekend. Our weather is beginning to feel like Fall.

My bank has suggested getting Euros at the Atlanta or JFK airports before flying to Milan. They said it would be less fees for exchange than they would charge. What do you think? Is this the way to do it? We want to have have some with us before we land in Milan.

Still looking for anyone interested in the private tour of Nice and the area. If no one responds within the next week, I will cancel that one and book through the ship. Thanks.

Mary Ann and Tom