• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Plan sounds fine with me. I just need someone to invite me to be their "guest" :wink:

Trish and I are nearby, so we can meet up with whomever or wherever.

And Joey, thanks for the welcome home-- it's good to be back. I gambled very little, but I did come out ahead-- so I can't complain!

I'm going to start working diligently on my packing list now.

They're at our disposition, or disposal, or maybe inquisition... :grin:

Joey we're fine with that and are more than happy to invite anyone as our guests. Just a thought though - somewhere, somebody gave us a link to their stay at this hotel, and somewhere in the recesses of my mind I thought the the lobby/salon is very small by hotel standards (I stand to be corrected) but that is what comes to mind. Also for all those coming as our "guests" - the hotel is not easy to find apparently - again look for the link someone sent about this hotel, it also shows the entrance which is very different to your average hotel entrance.

Tonia - thanks you're a star!!!

Thanks Diane that was the post! Actually I had seen this post a year ago on the "dark side" and remember that it was a building easy to find BUT I meant the entrance was obscure - as mentioned "a hotel IN a small palace" so you have to walk up those stairs to access the hotel.

Oh Joey now reading that link again I see that "the salon" we've been talking about is home to the 24 hour buffet too - I guess this is why they prefer to only have hotel guests there.