• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone

Anyone have any information or first hand experience with visiting St Jean Cap de Ferrat, in particular Villa Ephrussi de Rothchild?

It looks like there is a bus (81) from VF ....but i don't see where you catch this bus. I have directions for the 100 bus to Nice but not eh 81.

We are considering visiting the villa. It looks beautiful. We may go to villa, then Nice, then Eze and then back to VF.

Here we leave for our vacation in 3 weeks and i am still trying to make decisions. You would think at this point i would have decided already. :smiley:

Thanks for any info

Gail

Joey,

Congrats on getting your docs!!! Watching for ours each day now. What time are you meeting Dream Tours in Villefranche? I have booked with them and plan to meet at 8:30am. We have a total of 8, all from CruiseCrazies. Do you think this will be ok time wise? Thought it would give everyone a chance for a good breakfast and not be so rushed getting off the ship.

Hope all are having a good weekend. It is beautiful fallish weather here.

Mary Ann

Hi Joey,

We are still hoping to find someone that needs 2 more people for a tour of Athens and perhaps Santorini? Do you know of anyone? If not, I have contacted tours in both places if anyone is interested.

We are arriving in Barcelona on the 26th at 0745 and staying at the Hotel Continental Palacete. We are looking forward to meeting everyone on the 28th.

Joey-

Congratulations on receiving your docs!! That is really good news for the rest of us, as well. I was kinda thinking that I'll definitely get mine in the next 2 weeks or so.

I really need to get myself in gear with my packing-- I've been mentally planning, but I need to get my lists made.

Enjoy the weekend everyone-- we've been having beautiful fall weather here!