• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i did a first run pack and managed to keep bag under 44 lbs. But i do think we will have to pay for an extra bag- there is no way we can bring formal clothes in our bags.

I get myself so nervous when it gets this close to the trip. we leave in 12 days.... it seems that instead of crossing things off of my list, i am creating more things to do. :sad:

Oh well, it always gets done and once I am at the airport and bags checked, i will relax :smiley:

Hope everyone is havinga good weekend.

Gail

Hi guys, I am a brand spankin new member here at cruise crazies and I like what i'm seeing!We are on this sailing Millenium 10/29 too.I'm Vicki and my husband is Tom. We are celebraiting our 30th anniversary on board.We have not booked any excursions yet! All the ones we like are on Celebrity are sold out - thats what you get when you put things off too long.

we are 54 and 50 and love art and history and would like to share tours, if anyone out there dance card is not full!

We look forward to meeting you guys on board.We don'ti arrive Barcelona untill 10:00 PM on the 28th.See you aboard.

Hey Vicki and Tom ... Zebra (Jackie and Tony have room for one more couple for the Tuscany country side tour.. Jerbet (Jerry and Betty) have room for Athens and Santorini and CaryNC (Pam and Bob) have a tour of Barcelona available on the day of Departure..

Check out our group page for more info...

http://www.joeyanddavid.us/EuropeOL/milliegroup.html

Joey,

I have invited another poster from the other side to join us here. Hope I do not get kicked off there for doing so. But we have so much info to share about the cruise I want them to be aware of this site.

Still no docs!!! I will be watching for that UPS truck every hour!!

Mary Ann