• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow.... for such an active vocal group, it has gotten pretty quiet lately. how is everybody doing?

I never watch the Bachelor but it is filmed in rome, so I have it on to see if I can see the sights. The travel station....Passport to Europe show had hidden venice on this weekend. I still can hardly believe we will be there next month.

We have a bulletin board at work that the staff wants to dedicate to my trip. with a map and daily itinerery- so that they can have a visual. They are also hoping I will send them postcards. anyone now if the ship sells the postage and sends the cards for you or would we have to do that while in port?

Well, guys...have a good evening and oh! to the newbies out there welcome aboard and happy planning!

Gail

Hi -- Just got back from a weekend in NYC visiting my son and his wife. I'm just about planned out so just waiting to do those last minute things. Gail, when we were on the Millennium for our South American cruise in Jan, we took our post cards to the purser and they mailed the post cards for us at the next port for $1 per cards. They did not sell the stamps. This was so easy to do. I suspect that in Europe the charge will be higher.

Diane

Gail, The ship does sell the stamps for the country you are in the day you buy them and they will mail them usually at the next port of call. There is a cut off time as to when the mail goes out so it may be mailed that day. Since we are in ports till very late they should be able to mail them without delay. Confused :huh: I confused myself!! I like to buy a few postage stamps at each port and use in my photo albums and scrapbooks. Also, have some on hand in port and buy a few postcards and mail them while on shore. We print our address labels to take with us and that saves time addressing items to folks back home.

Still no docs today!!!

Mary Ann