• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

Hello All

I just found my way over here from the CC Board.

We (Bob & Kirstem) just booked this cruise at the last minute. It has been pretty hectic getting every thing pulled together on such a short notice.

We are flying Oct 27th on Alitalia Air from Newark to Barcelona connecting in Rome and returning from Venice Nov. 11th on Alitalia Air. We will be staying one night in Barcelona at the Grand Hotel Barcino and one night in Venice at the Best Western Alergo San Marco.

We look forward to meeting our fellow cruisers.

Bob & Kirsyen

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Bob & Kirsyen (or is it Kirsten?).

I'm from NJ, Pat's from NY--bypassing Newark and taking Iberia out of JFK. Pat and I will be on our honeymoon-- are you and Kirsyen celebrating anything special? You should check out the link on Joey's page-- he's done a marvelous job of collecting alot of info and putting it one place.

Joe

Welcome Bob and Kirsten, we will see you there. Are you going to the get together @ Joey's hotel?

Gail R- Here is the link to the costa brava web site- the Girona festival page. If it doesn't work just go to http://www.costabrava.org and search from there. Its the Sant Narcis Fair.

http://en.costabrava.org/suggestions/detai...ABcADEANQA0AFwA

:grin:

Hey Bob and Kirsten.. We welcome you to our little fun group...there is a bunch of information thru out this thread... if you don't see something ..(or like me ) just don't want to look) ask someone here has the answer..

Congrats on the last minute booking that just makes it so sweet huh!

joey

Welcome Bob & Kirsten!

Yay!!! I am doing the doc dance!! Just heard from my TA and I'm off to pick them up!

Joey, count me in to join you at the Cova. I love that place! I'm like you, however, no coffee, just hot chocolate and a scrumptious pastry!!

I am really starting to bounce off the walls-- and I still have to work 12 days yet!

Just got a call from the airline telling me about a change in our return flight from Venice --- didn't tell her but I already knew -- check with the website form time to time so - no big deal

Thanks Shannon,

Fair looks like fun.

Will probably wait until arriving in Barcelona to book a car for Saturday. Jerry likes to drive and we will explore the Costa Brava. If a couple wants to join us on that Saturday the 28th, let me know. Our only criteria for company are adventurous people who like to be on time.

Gail R