• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

The night before our first Mexican Riveira stop we were all given a leaflet of Spanish - English phrases, how handy. I thought this would have been very handy if Celebrity would do the same for our various ports of call in the Med. But of course we've got our own private group translator/translation don't we?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i plan to buy some euros b4 i leave the usa just to have them on hand for bus fare and small things i may need b4 getting to the hotel and finding a ATM...

no special resturant for us ......if i can have lobster in the dining room i am there LOL and if they have chocolate YUMO

jackie its been nice to live thur your cruise .... excellent review

it sure is making me think more towards my canal cruise then a trip to japan....this is going to be a hard thing to decide

Tonia

The "badges" I am referring to are the ones Joey had made and sent to us several months ago.

Joey, I take a copy of our passports. We each carry one of our own and one of the other's. If the ship has not taken them away from us like they do on some cruises, the original is in our safe.

I too will be getting some Euros at JFK before leaving the states.

That's what we thought...copies of passports on land..

We also made copies of all other documents as well in case of theft (Credit cards and health cards Drivers License) .. those copies will be in an envelope along with the original passports in the safe..

Hi Betty actually they are little lapel pins that I had made up as a keepsake/thank you to a good portion of the people who followed me over from the other forum to this site.. after that site and I departed company.... ( ugly story..LOL i won't bore you with details) anyway .. I had a few lapel pins made up .. let me ah look around maybe i can find one or two more :wink:.... remind me in Barcelona.. and i will see what I/we can do...

MLK1959 I take it is on this cruise with us.. they posted on another thread about ... please check it out and respond for our new friends

http://www.cruisecrazies.com/forums/index....showtopic=10054

Paula.. yes Celebrity desert from the summit earlier this year

I also make copies of our travel itineray and the cruise summary and put a copy in each of our luggage. In case of lost luggage and I also bought some of those bag tags that you insert a copy of the itineray for the same reason. It has a message on the outside to alert officials. That way, hopefully your luggage can catch up with you at some point. Also, be sure to keep the number of your insurance company handy.

I also make copies of the Guest Clearance Information Form just in case the computer does not have us listed.

Just a reminder to all that got a Senior discount. Be prepared to prove your age at the dock. These fares are considered a restricted price and you must prove you qualify.

Mary Ann