• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

Gail and Paul have a great time in Israel.....Where all will you be? Do you have family there? Is this a first visit there?

Well, the time has come.....Tomorrow I am having LASIK surgery. The Dr. in STL I have selected has a great reputation, so, hopefully, I will be able to see all of our wonderful vacation without contacts!! YIPPEE!!! Keep your fingers crossed for me....please! Margaret

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had my Lasik 4 yrs now and it was the best thing ever... i came home watched TV with the lights out that night and it was as clear as i ever thought possible... the next day i woke up for the first time and it was wonderful to not search for glasses or put contacts in...

but i have found my eyes are more seneitive to light sometimes when tried ..

Diane glad you guys enjoyed yourself tonight,, wish i could have been there too.. but we meet soon enough...

Tonia

Great idea Joe

Tomorrow I am having LASIK surgery. The Dr. in STL I have selected has a great reputation, so, hopefully, I will be able to see all of our wonderful vacation without contacts!! YIPPEE!!! Keep your fingers crossed for me....please! 

Margaret...Everything is crossed .. wishing you all the best..

joey and david

Margaret

hope your surgery went well and you are good as new for the trip. congratulations for life without contacts.

This is my first trip to israel...paul's second. we will be staying most of the trip with paul's sister. They live outside of tel aviv. pauls' three neices are scaterred throughout and will be visiting with us also. we will be touring all over, overnights in jerusalemm and 3 nights in eliat. can't wait.

Ok. Meet and greet at joey's place 7pm on the 28th, correct?

look forward to meeting everyone. if there is a change, if someone could leave us a message at our hotel in barcelona we'd appreciate it. after tonight may not have much access to a computer and do not want to miss anything. thanks.

everyone have a safe trip. happy packing! til barcelona... take care everyone...

Gail

We're back to reality!!!!!

Gail & Paul and also Mary Ann & Tom hope you both received my forwarded email from Salvatore re: confirmation of our Naples tour. Gail I was hoping you'd get it today before you fly off to Israel, hope you have a wonderful and safe trip, we're looking forward to meeting in Barcelona.

Margaret, I trust everything went well for you with you LASIK today!!!

Well now our brains have to change gear and we have to solely concentrate on this cruise!! The brains are doing well, they're well rested, it's the waistlines that are a problem for us, a 17 day cruise can really do some damage :grin: