• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Welcome back Jackie!!!!!!

Glad you had a good time. Now it is time to do laundry and repack those suitcases! Barcelona here we come!

i got your email regarding the amalfi coast tour. thanks.

Just finished packing and taking care of everyting for our trip. We have too much stuff as usual :smiley: three checked bags.. so we will have to pay for one of them. thats okay. so we are sitting here having a gin and tonic and relaxing.

it was hard to bring the dog to the kennnel and the bird to our friends. we miss them already. it is amazing how attached we get to our pets.

Kareen, thanks for the well wishes.

Ok guys.... this is it until Barcelona. I am shutting the computers off. I'll miss everyone! I love the virtaul friends I have made over the past months. I can hardly believe we have finally gotten to cruise time. :smiley:

Hugs to everyone. and as i said earlier this evening, good travels. AND may all our luggage arrive with us!! :smiley:

Love you guys,

Gail and Paul

Lasik report....well, it's over!! Mike watched one eye being done, I was 'on my own' for the second eye....I have mono-vision, and they used separate rooms for the surgeries, the first had a viewing window, then I moved to the other without a window. It was painless....just a pressure, as many of y'all already know. I now have these ugly plastic patches 9clear) over my eyes, and feel like a giant insect. BUT the good news is, I can read this computer, and I am sure these patches have no correction....if anything, they distort my vision a bit! So, I will see the Dr. again in the am, then again next Weds. How cool not to need glasses or contacts!! Sorry for any typos....And, thanks much for all your support!!! :))) Margaret

There is an interesting olive oil taste test discussed in the latest issue of Cook's Illustrated. The taste testers scored Spanish extra virgin oils first, Greek second, and Tuscan third. I'd be interested in your opinions as you tour your destinations.

Avie

Simon is very personable and friendly. A true showman -- sings, dances, very funny, great personality and his Old McDonald skit shouldn't be missed! On the SA cruise he came to the CC party and answered lots of questions. His father used to be a Cruise Director and his brother substitutes as one on Celebrity. His wife is a Celebrity dancer. He is just one of Celebrity's BEST CDs.