• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Eveyone from sunny, warm Israel.

Having a great time touring and visiting family. I couldn't resist checking in on my virtual family to see how the preparations are coming along.

We arrived in Israel without a hitch and have had no problems while being here. It is giving us a touch of what it will be like in Europe to negotiate touring without speaking the language. :smiley: We have seen many wonderful sites and the history behind everything makes history come alive...

Paula, sorry to hear about thesnow. We called home to Rochester and was glad to hear that they did not lose power or get all of the snow.

Take care everyone. Enjoy the excitement of the pretrip prep. OH, our neice from Israel left today for Barcelona. I will be anxious to hear her report when she returns in a few days.

Gail

Thanks for updating us on your trip Gail - hope you have the BEST time!!

Joey... no wine package for us - Tony is Diabetic so we are trying hard to control his sugar.

Diane... I couldn't believe how much extra weight those toiletries, perfumes etc added to our baggage. We used to carry them in our carryon's.... bummer.

Joey... no wine package for us - T

wow so cool we arent big drinkers David more so than me ..but i juts didnt want to be the only table not having wine.

joey

Joey,

How are you going to handle the wine package and the one night wine boycott mentioned on the group page? Are you still going to do the boycott?

About the wine package, where did you find the details? Are they on the Celebrity website?

oldefox :rolleyes: