• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

Lou and I got home safely very late last night. Connecting through JFK is challenging at best. Due to storms throughout the east coast, many flights were either delayed or cancelled -- Ours was 2 hrs late leaving and one of our bags didn't make our flight. Glad that was on the way home and not the reverse. We ditto all the comments on our amazing cruise experience and all of the nice people that we met and shared our vacation experiences . Thanks for the memories!

Diane

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am guessing most if not all of our fun group made it home safely..

From the bottom of David and My souls .. we want to thank each and everyone of you guys for the cruise of a lifetime for us.. You guys outdid your selfs..

Thanks..

If at anytime I can help you out just drop me a line..

Joey

Hi guys. Yep, we made it home in the wee hours of the morning. 2am. We also flew through JFK where all the planes were delayed for hours. Luckily for us- all bags arrived.

Just got up. time to face up to the realities of life...bills, laundry, voice mail, email etc. Our doggie, sandy, was thrilled to see us and hogged the bed all night long. We of course did not mind having her close.

Loved meeting all of you. It certainly was so enjoyable to see all of the friendly crazie faces on board with us. So very glad we had the opportunity to share time with most of you at different points throughout the cruise.

I will miss this roll call. But hope to see you all on thge boards from time to time. i know some have already booked their next adventures. We will need to recover from this one before we are able to take that plunge but my head is thinking about the possibilities to explore- so that alone will make me smile.

Can not wait to see pictures. That will be a daunting task to organize. But it will be excitin to relive the trip again. So many wonderful memories.

OK guys, again thanks..... take care.

Love, gail

well thinking we should start an EX MILLENNIUM board LOL LOL ...

i also will miss you all

Hey Joey i will be watching your post on the panama cruise and watch how all goes.. and hoping for your comments to make my cruise go smoother ...i have my next cruise already booked to panama oct 14th

tonia :grin:

Hi Y'all...Mike and I just made it home this afternoon. (I'll think of laundry tomorrow!!) We spent a night in London (Gatwick) on the way home. Yesterday we flew into Dallas (no bad weather!), then on to St. Louis. We were pooped enough that we spent the night in STL last night. A few errands there today, then a 2 1/2 hr. drive home. It is wonderful being with our two hairy children again...although I think they have a great time while we are gone!

We didn't meet everyone from this group on the ship as we were mostly 'hanging' with a group of other friends. BUT, for those of you we did meet, thanks for helping make this cruise so enjoyable! A special 'thanks' to our "scout leader", Diane (and Lou) for arranging such a wonderful day in Naples, and alerting us to the Locanda Orseolo in Venice. (A truly wonderful inn!!!)

Paula and Trish, it was also nice hanging our with y'all on the Naples day!! Hope the trip to Chicago goes/went well, Paula!

Jackie and Tony, have a safe drive around the country for the next many months! Enjoy.....

Cheers,

Margaret and Mike

Was anyone else surprised by the allowance by Celebrity Personal and Security of local wine that was being brought on board our cruise.

After our trip into Tuscany with Jackie and Tony we came back to the ship with five bottles of wine in a box which we freely put thru the scanner and nothing was said.

I was suprised but very pleased..

Joey and David....It was wonderful meeting and 'hanging' with you guys too!! I am ssooooo glad your bug situation got worked out so y'all could have the great cabin you booked so long ago!!

One day early on in the cruise Mike and Cleve were returning to the ship, and a guy just ahead of them had a bottle of some kind of alcohol (wine or spirits, I am unsure) . As he passed through security his bottle was confiscated. In retrospect, Mike thought he could have been an employee. At the next port I did buy some wine...knowing I might not succeed in getting it through... No problema. It was quite tasty too! We also came through with a bottle ot Limoncello...THAT's a treat!! Sooo, I guess they (Celebrity/RCCL) have to make a statement....for their own liability.

Cheers!