• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

Hey everyone....

i was going thur FORUM withdraws so i thought i would post and say hello to all

Thanksgiving was busy at work.. i worked both thanksgiving and day after.. i will be working xmas eve and xmas day as well as news years eve and new years day.... It has been crazy with all the werid weather we have been having....snow in the mountains... rain in the desert wind in the passes,, gezzzzzzz

i guess i am getting paid back for all the relaxation i had on the cruise LOL LOL

sure miss talking to all of you....Hope all is going well , preparing for the holidays which ever you celebrate....i know i will be cooking for xmas soon the cookies etc for work and for at home....

i am starting to research for my new cruise of what to do. i have talked about my trip so much i think a few girls from work are thinking about going to panama with me sooooo it will be interesting...

Alaska does sound good maybe 2008 that will be a good time

Gail glad your feeling better and congrats to the new addition

well ho ho ho all Tonia

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Tonia

Sounds like you are busy at work. More cash for your trip . Have not thought much about the holidays yet. I have some big B-days this weekend and then perhaps it will be time to start w the holiday thoughts. we are not doing as much this year. My mom is coming to visit for 2 weeks on dec 22nd. That way she can enjoy her great grandson's first christmas and then his 1st b-day a week and a half later.

Work is busy but we are hanging in there. glad your trip planning is coming along and won't it be fun for you to have a few of your work friends join you. We are starting our planning for a Trip to Yellowstone and Grand Teton NP this coming summer.

take care.... say hi to Becky from us.

Gail

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We at Celebrity Cruises thank you for choosing the MILLENNIUM for your recent vacation. Your thoughts and opinions about your cruise are extremely important in helping us provide the best possible vacation experience. We have hired Market Probe to gather information from a select group of our guests, of which you are one. Please share your feedback with us by completing a brief survey. For your convenience,

Hey Guys.. in todays email we recieved this anyone else from our sailing?