• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gail- Will this be your first visit?

Shannon,

There are two Gail's on this forum. Which are you addressing? I'm captaingail or Gail R.

You, Gail R.

I should have been more clear. Will this be your first trip to the Borghese galleries?

If so, I wanted to make sure that you knew to get advanced reservations.

I haven't booked my flight yet.  :undecided:

what are you waiting on Shannon?

Joey- I am waiting for an agent with US Airways that can understand my travel requests. I am trying to book open jaw and use my FF miles for 1st class upgrade, but the reservationist are having a hard time figuring it out.

I will try my TA and see if she has better luck. :undecided:

Oh my it looks like we may be staying in Venice after all.....

I called my airline to ask some questions about our up coming flight...

Soon I turned the conversation to changing the return flight from the 10th to the 11th or 12th... the nice lady i was talking to thought she could do it for just the 10pp fee.. but we became discounted and when I called back i was told I could change for 200pp.. I said no I didn't want to pay that .. and I would decline..after all the change in tickets and hotel and expenses for two more days thats easily another 1000.. so I declined...

Just went to my booking and it show the change...However I didn't authorize any charges to any credit card or authorized the change .. but if it is done at no cost sure. I will take it...the end of the week I will verify the change and make reservations.. so wow .. A blessing if in fact it's true....

I'll keep you posted...

The second guy (200pp guy) I talked to..Just put the change thru on his own and made it so They would ask me for money at the airport.......I said whoa nelly...........I made sure they changed us back......we are still leaving on 10th ...oh well..... it was good for a moment....

We switched back so Kareen you and Bob can look for us at the Bus Stand....

Joey

Sounds like you may have lucked out --- if in fact it is true - we will be the only one's leaving the ship at the crack of dawn --- at least from our little group--- we will miss you on the bus -- but I'm happy you will be able to have more fun in Venice