• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

Yipeeeee...... i just completed our on line check in for the cruise! I am so excited. I also booked a reservation to see David in Florence and tickets for the Doge Palace Secret Itineray Tour in Venice.

Does anyone know if it is important to book a reservation time for San Marco Basilica in Venice? I have heard the lines can be long but i am figuring sicne we are there in November the lines may not exist. I found a website to book a time if anyone is interested.

alata.it/eng/booking/sanmarco.asp

Gail

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We also have completed our online check in. Gail, I am glad to hear that you booked your Secret Itinerary tour. Thought it was to soon to get tickets and had been told you couldn't do that until 60 days before. Tomorrow I will try to book ours. What day are you going? And, what site did you use? I am definitely going to get tickets ahead of time for St. Mark's, so I don't have to waste time in line. Time is too precious for our time in Venice.

Diane

Yep we're all checked in online as well. A note on San Marco's - we walked right in. I think it might have something to do with the fact that we get there in the afternoon, and if you go that same day you will have avoided the morning rush - not sure but that's my theory - we had no lines at all. But there again we had no lines at the Vatican either because Claudio said that the entrance time makes all the difference and he got us there early afternoon. The only line we saw was at the Accedemia for David, but Claudio had got our tickets ahead of time so he walked us right in past all the irate Italians - that was a hoot!!!

Happy Labor Day Everyone!

I am all checked in online too! I have to remind Trish to do the same.

Diane-- I just wanted to confirm with you that Fabrizio will have our tickets ahead of time for David and the Vatican, correct? I am pretty sure I remember you saying that, but just to be sure.

hey everyone happy labor day.......

going to nap eat nap eat a littlesnack nap watch tv boy what a nice day i have off and get paid for doing it ..... LOL LOL

okok all my days off have been approved no calling in sick from venice now LOL LOL

its been busy at work alot of people breaking down and getting stuck out in the desert and lakes campgrounds..... Monday night will be the worst because everyone will be heading home...... they asked if i WANTED to work LOL LOL .....

have a great day

becky and i area all checked in.. also,, will print just b4 i leave

just a little stuff to buy b4 trip like hose stuff like that... nothing major

Tonia

Over the next two weeks on the Travel Channel there are shows about many of our ports of call.

World Oddessey, Passport to Europe and Globetrekker will cover Athens, the south of France, Santorini and Rome.

There is a special on the aquarium in Barcelona. Samantha Brown's First Cruise is a 12 day med. voyage. I don't know what ship she was sailing.

Diane - sounds like our tours together are all set and will be wonderful.

Everyone my TA Sue just called to tell me that there was a further reduction on the cost of the cruise and that we should look for a refund on the credit card. Check with your TA to see if there is a reduction for you too.

The house is almost back to normal -- YEAH