• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joey whatever you guys want to do just let me know b4 i leave for east coast the 23 of OCT if dinner or drinks and tapas

not sure if i will be able to get online when i get to becki's house.... but you know where i will be staying we arrive the 26th i believe at 10:00 am

i will probably have trouble sleeping on the plane since i am a graveyard person and am awake anyway ..

my hard thing will be staying awake during the daylight hours i have to work on that b4 i get on the ship maybe i can stay awake and sleep by the time we leave barcalona

tonia

Joey - this plan has the flexibility needed for a rather large group of people arriving at different times and still gives us an opportunity to meet. I do expect to run into you and David and anyone else that arrives prior to the 29th who are staying at our hotel and make connections then too.

OK here's our vote.

We're real happy with the "Meet & Greet" and will probably also stay for the dinner - have to eat somewhere so it might as well be at La Villa. We'll probably still be awake at 8 pm LOL After we've eaten don't count on us being bright eyed and bushy-tailed ready to paint the town, it ain't gonna happen!!!!

If it looks like we're about to overwhelm this restaurant we'd be happy to move on, just not sure of it's size and also the size of the meet & greet party????.

The answer - We want to meet everyone and we're flexible to go with the majority vote: drinks only/drinks & tapas/drinks & dinner, whatever - so long as it's not later than 8 pm.

Gail & Paul and Mary Ann & Tom - please help my aging brain. Are you all booked CC??

If so, we are and so are Joey & David, so we'll get priority disembarkation for our private tours - we can just leave the ship whenever.

Joey,

That's what I thought regarding your tour. I am going to let Tom decide which he wants to do - Private VS Ships and book in the next few days.

I am playing in a golf tournament Monday and Tuesday so after that I should be able to get finished on the booking details. Sure wish we were going to be there with you all at the dinner. You all will have a big head start over the few of us that are arriving on departure day. We hope we can catch up with you once on board.

Jackie, we usually take an Ambien after dinner on the plane and get "some" sleep. I also take ear plugs to cut down on the noise around us. Printed out the list of things you can or can not take on board from the TSA site. We all may arrive with bad breath and BO :shocked: but I guess all will be in the same condition.