• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

Tonia and Becki, we will adopt you!!! We'll plan on being in the lobby/reception area of the hotel at 7. As someone mentioned, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out who is in our group with Joey's (thank you very much!) pin on! We're looking forward to putting faces to names!

:) Margaret and Mike Fliniau

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So true Kareen..I am sure it will be fine..

I did want to remind everybody that we have two honeymooning couples on this cruise..Both Joe and Pat and Ryan and Heather.

Both couples will be flying in day of departure..

So to both Couples:

Congratulations on the upcoming ceremonies and may both couple know true happiness.

alt text

Thanks Mike for taking us in LOL LOL

just a little something my mom use to say for the new married women

" let them think they wear the pants in the family because we know better""

LOL it always make me laugh when i think back when my dad retired from the navy after 28 years... my dad had been home only a few weeks.. and he was telling my mom ... " now that i am home more this is going to be done etc etc.."" that went over like a lead balloon...my mom said "" you may have been in charge on the ship and they listened to you because they had to, BUT LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING..this is my ship and i am the commander here .. so back off "" MY dad got a job two weeks later LOL LOL

tonia

just a little funny for ya guys

Finishing up excursions... last night we booked the Sorrento & The Amalfi Drive for the port of Naples (thru Celebrity 9.5 hours) ... 127 usd pp

Sorrento & The Amalfi Drive

Pass Mount Vesuvius as you begin your coastal drive south to Sorrento. On the way, see the dolomitic cliffs towering straight up out of the sea and typical villages, which have characterized Sorrento's Peninsula for many centuries. The next stop is the fabled town of Sorrento. This delightful town has a wonderful climate and a marvelous view of Naples Bay. Take a stroll around the main square and explore the side streets. There are many souvenir shops and local specialties including articles of highly polished wood inlaid with beautiful marquetry. Drive along the steep winding coastal road and admire its splendid views. Pass Positano, a pretty fishing village, which has become a colony of artists and writers. Lunch will be served in a local restaurant on the Amalfi Coast.

Amalfi is a romantic, Moorish-style resort town overlooking the Bay of Salerno at the foot of the steep Lattari hills. In the center of the town stands the 11th-century Cathedral of St. Andrew, said to hold the remains of the apostle. Distinctive for its black-and-white facade and its mosaics, the building features bronze doors cast in Constantinople in 1066 and a bell tower dating to the 13th century. Head out from the Piazza del Duomo and explore the narrow alleyways lined with shops and boutiques. The return journey will proceed via Vietri sul Mare. Time permitting; you'll stop at the cameo factory to see how this delicate work is done before returning to the ship.

With this booking that pretty much leaves Athens, Croatia, Santorini and Venice where we hope to use local transportation and metro to go exploring.

We hope everyone has put their finishing touches on their excursions and are ready for a trip of a lifetime..

I do know that Jackie and Tony have 2 more spaces available for Tuscany if you are interested ..

Mary and and Tom, I believe have room for their Private excursion..

in Villefrance.

Please email or Private message them if you are at least, a tad bit interested..

If you are planning a private tour in a port and have space for others let me know and I will add it to the group page..

Make it a great Wednesday gang! Barcelona just got a day closer :grin:

Joey sounds like a nice tour.....i am sure you will have a great time....

Also Joey when should we be recieving the Doc's and will they send Becki her doc's since we live different places..... i have never done this in different places of the cruisers...

wow just thinking all this planning will becoming true finally

Tonia

Any time now.. actually..it does Depend ..on many factors....but bottom line if you booked thru a TA then docs will most likely go to them first. to look for errors and deletions they in turn will mail them out to you guys ..

If you booked Directly with the Celebrity call them and ask if Becki will get hers sent to her or if you will have to take them to her...

But they should be arriving soon.. so get your dancing shoes ready.... :grin:

You guys must do the dance for me.....my TA will be holding our docs for us whilst we're on this cruise - I then pick them up from her when we get back. Please don't forget to include me in your dance!!!!! :grin: :grin: