• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gail R.......what time would you be leaving Barcelona? We could be interested but we only fly in in the morning (not too sure of the time - all our docs are at home whilst we're on this cruise). I think we get in around 8am....not sure. We are certainly adventurous and are absolutely "on time" people - but you may want to leave early in the morning?

Iberia has been playing this game with me for weeks!! My flight departure started at 2110 which was changed to 2200 which was later changed to 2100 which was once again changed to...... (you guessed it) 2110!!

It would be funny if Pat and I were not leaving for the airport directly from our wedding reception...

Joe

Just got a call from the airline telling me about a change in our return flight from Venice --- didn't tell her but I already knew -- check with the website form time to time so - no big deal

Iberia has been playing this game with me for weeks!! My flight departure started at 2110 which was changed to 2200 which was later changed to 2100 which was once again changed to...... (you guessed it) 2110!!

It would be funny if Pat and I were not leaving for the airport directly from our wedding reception...

Joe

so Joe what time will you guys leave for the airport?

Also just a reminder to all the newer members of the group ...Kareen(momwig) has created a great translation guide for this cruise.. it's in pdf format and is available for download either on our group Millie page or by using this link http://www.cruisecrazies.com/cruisecrazies...ation_guide.pdf

Its a must take with you ...

:grin: YAHOO!!!!!! Docs have just arrived!!! Now the serious "getting ready" can begin.

We do have a different hotel than we were first told. We are now in the Palace Bonvecchiati in Venice. We will be leaving at 4:30AM for the airport. :shocked: Joey, will you please update that info on our group page? Thanks.

Oh boy, has the excitement built!! We will be wearing our "badge" when we embark and will be looking for others with the same badge.

Hope you all have a glorious fall weekend.

Mary Ann

Joey:

Depends. Fortunately, the reception hall is 10mins. from the airport. If they let me check in my luggage BEFORE the reception, we can leave later-- otherwise, I'm thinking if we get there by 7, we'll be ok and ready to collapse!!

I need some suggestions from the group-- how much champagne to drink-- too little and I won't fall asleep on the plane-- too much and they won't let me ON the plane!!

Joe

OK Mary Ann, what "badge" are you referring to -- have I missed something?

We have our airline tickets all changed and saved money on the deal -- now just hope our credit card gets credited!!

Are you getting Euros in the US or waiting to purchase them at the airport in Barcelona?