• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone!

Margaret, glad to hear your surgery went well. I have been debating for years whether or not to have it done, but I'm a little nervous. My vision is SO bad, that I am afraid that I can not be corrected sufficiently enough to not still need glasses/contacts. So for now, it's contacts for me!

Diane,

Thanks for the update on the taxi situation. I agree that we should meet at some point ahead of time to work out the details.

I don't know how many of you have been paying attention to the Weather Channel lately, but we (the Western New York area) got socked with a REALLY early snow storm last night. This was the earliest date on record to get this much snow. I got about 12 inches of heavy, wet snow. The biggest problem was that all of the trees still had their leaves and there are MANY trees down and more than 250,000 people in the area with no power. Fortunately, I do have power and very little damage. I feel very blessed; most people had a lot of damage and some of my family still do not have power.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

hey everyone.....

I know we probably have covered this ... but All Saints day is Nov 1st and we will be in Florence.... it says in the book all banks shops etc are closed ....

Does this mean NO PRADA or Leather for me in Florence

Just a question

Tonia

gezzzzzzzzz now rethinking my packing now maybe a garment bag would be good and take weight out of my suitcase and not have to pay over weight