• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

Hi bruce and suzzann

Yes we will go ahead with the boycott card in fact we are scheduled to do it the first night ..If you participate I thank you .. if you choose not to I totally understand… I know others are bringing their own Private stock aboard and I wish them luck.. We wont we prefer to go by the rules..

Since we are not large wine consumption people to begin with The second evening when the sommelier stops by table we will order six bottles.. of some sort of Chardonnay.. that most likely will do us for the entire cruise we will send one bottle to the specialty dinning room one or two to the cabin and the rest in the dinning room over the remainder of the cruise.

Now as far as wine packages … you should have received some information about packages when you received your documents It is in the section about Bon Voyage packages.. they include wine packages.. and other little gifties that you can give yourself.. Usually on board though you sometimes can get a better bargain..

joey

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joey can you send a bottle to the Olympic? It was my understanding that they offer an entirely different selection of wines, if fact even have their own wine cellar. I thought they only push their selection. You can also buy just a glass - at a premium :grin:

My TA is sending us wine to our cabin as a Bon Voyage gift, so now with Tony's new medical limitations we won't be bringing anything onboard. Of course I can still drink, but it's no fun drinking on my own. So we've chosen to do our wine drinking mostly in port, because as I said before, we love the Spanish reds and Italian Chianti - so seeing we are on ration :grin: we choose to rather drink those that we can't get at home.

Is anyone else using Air France by chance?

Our return trip from Venice is to Atlanta via Paris - which is on Delta but operated by Air France. I have checked their website for baggage allowances etc and don't see anything particularly different from Delta's baggage policies. Does anyone else know anything different?

Gail, good to hear from you. I'm glad you arrived safely and are having a good time. Also, thank you for your kind thoughts. The snow actually was not the worst part of it. It's all gone now. The problem was the tree damage and the resulting power outages. We have utility crews here from all over the country and there are still about 60,000 people without power. Someone said that the damage that has resulted is comparable with that of a Category 1 hurricane. Not something one is used to dealing with in Western NY!!

Diane, thanks for the reminder of the timers! I knew the time was changing, but forgot about resetting the timers. It's now on my list!