• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

Yes, I saw the review and wrote to Claudio about it with the link. I was quite disturbed by the comments. This is what Claudio responded, "About the complains referred to Roberto, I don't know what the problem was. I planned to be myself the driver-guide for this party of 8 on October 9th. The day before, a worker broke down one glass of my vehicle and I couldn't arrange the service from Civitavecchia so I was forced to shift to Roberto, however He assisted several of my clients and I never received any complains. About the payment at the Vatican, usually I pay the Agency at the end of each month. Maybe the guide on October 9th accepted money from clients at the end of the tour intended as tip.

I confirm the service for your party of 8 from Livorno with Fabrizio, for your party of 10 from Civitavecchia with licensed guide Natascia, for your party of 2 ( up to 6) from Naples with Mariano. Your guide at Pompeii will be an archeologist."

In a second email I confirmed that we pay the archeologist directly for Pompeii. Hopefully, this problem was a fluke.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YIPPEE!!! I am done. I finished my last shift this morning. Now, I am like a whirling dervish trying to get my packing done. This is it!! We are at the end of a long planning period and it's time to get the show on the road!

Diane, Thanks for the info from Claudio. I hope everything will work out OK. I will do my best to be positive and have a great time, no matter what.

Happy Trails everyone!

Just bought a super CD called - TUSCANY by Andre Rieu - beautiful classical violin of Tuscan music!!!

I had a flu shot on Saturday and my arm is still sore to lie on, hopefully it'll be fine by the end of the week.

We're over on the other coast of Florida at the moment visiting and saying goodbye to our daughters and grandchildren, because as soon as we fly back home, we'll be taking off in our RV and won't see our kids/grandkids for a long time, maybe a year :cry: