• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

well David wants to go exploring..then he has some crazy idea of trying to be a kid again and wants to go clubbing after our get together Saturday ( i think he just wants to see a Barcelona gay bar )

But when we get in Friday after customs it will be 9:30ish.. so depending how we feel we will clean up and walk the la ramblas and then Saturday hit the highlights via metro..

At least thats the game plan for now... heaven only knows what we really end up doing.. Barcelona seat of the pants city for us...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an absolutely ideal "seat of the pants" city!!!! We'll probably get cleaned up and then go exploring - our favorite stomping ground is the Las Ramblas area. Want to spend some time at La Boqiueria (market) - later in the day - before meeting up with everyone back at the hotel.

Hi all:

Well finally finished with work, now I'm working on that little "wedding" thing.

We leave from JFK at 9:10 PM on Sat.-- going straight from the reception to the airport-- trying not to worry about logistics and just having a fun time....

Pat and I look forward to meeting you all on the ship and thanks a million for all your help planning this cruise. Special thanks to you Joey.

Joe & Pat

Joey - just wanted to make sure I still got you before you leave.......... have a great and safe flight over and we'll be looking forward to seeing you at 7 pm Saturday evening in the lobby area. Enjoy Barcelona - for a reasonably charged meal.. sit at one of those restaurants on Las Ramblas and watch the people go by - they're super!!!! And don't forget the motto in Europe - if you accept the bread basket from the waiter, you're going to be charged for it whether you eat it or not!!!

Hi to all that hav not left.

Just checked with Alitalia and was told carry on can not weigh more that 11 pounds :shocked: plus we can have a camera bag each. I sure hope we can hold it down to that. I was planning to pack us each a change of clothes in case of lost luggage but may not be able to now.

Thanks to all for your help and info. Really look forward to meeting face to face. Will be wearing our "Joey Pins" and watching for others once onboard.

Safe travel to all. See you Sunday.

Mary Ann and Tom