• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Roll Call Celebrity Millennium 10/29/2006

Rate this topic

Hi Gang,

Tom asked me to tell you all if you would like a DVD of our pictures , all or certain ports, just let us know. My email address should be available in my profile, if not, post here and we will be glad to share with you.

Is everyone else still on Med. time? Our bodies sure do feel like it. We are still waking up around 3:30-4:00 and not able to go back to sleep. Still very tired also.

Best wishes to all of you for a great Thanksgiving. We will be in Fla. with the kids and grands at our timeshare.

Jackie and Tony, Safe and happy RV'ing. Keep in touch and let us know where you are.

Thanks to Betty and Jerry, Joe and Pat, Bob and Pam, Jackie and Tony, and Paul and Gail for making our tours such happy memories.

Mary Ann and Tom

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We arrived home Monday at 10 PM -- we spent 3 fabulous additional days exploring Venice.

Joe and Pat -- Thanks for letting Mom and Dad tag along on your honeymoon. We had a blast!!

Bruce and Suzzann -- Thanks for being such great traveling companions.

We'll be seeing you soon!!

Joey and David -- Thanks for everything -- your hospitality was great!!

To all of our other Cruise Crazie friends - thanks for the memories!! Hope to see many of you on the high seas again.

Jerry & Betty

• 2 weeks later...

Maryann

Hope you and tom had a good tahnksgiving. Doesn't seem possilbe it is holiday time.

Why don't you send Jackie a Private message. I know she is still posting or reading daily. I beleive they are still using their Tampa address as a base and their daughter is forwarding the mail to them.

Good to hear from you. Just started woking on my pics. It takes so much time. but it is fun to relive the trip again.

Take care....

Gail

Hi from Gail R who had the colon problem, had to cancel the Millie cruise and ended up in the hospital for 6 days being shot up four times a day with prednisone to calm down the colon. Diagnosis: Ulcerative colitis, minus the ulcers.

The bonus was the birth of our first grandson who was born a week after we would have returned from the Millie trip. We booked the trip not knowing daughter was pregnant.

Anyway, woud love to see all posted photos. My e mail (please do not use for forwards or jokes or stuff like that) is captaingail######

I have just booked Princess Alaska Cruise Tour 21e meeting in Fairbanks on July 29th for 6 night land tour (including that special Tundra Wilderness Tour in Denali). 7 night cruise part starts in Whittier/Anchorage and ends on August 11 in Vancouver.

We may fly to Fairbanks a day or two early so thatwe can take a tour up to Barrow Alaska by Alaska Air and visit an exotic place the farthest north in the U.S--Arctic Ocean, polar bears, etc.

I had wanted to visit Kenai peninsula and Homer and Dawson and so much more, but, although retired, don't want to take a month off in summer when we sail our boat on the Jersey coast near Barnegat Bay. Sailing season is short enough as it is. The problems of retirement should be all your problems someday

Should anyone be interested in this cruise and tour, let me know. We'll start a forum page.

Happy Holidays. Peace to all.

Gail R

Gail Hi.....

Glad to hear the colon problem is under management..

Congratulations on the birth of Grandson.. any details .. weight length ... name !!! :grin:

And congratulations on the new Booking on Princess I hear Alaska in July is awesome...

If you have High speed connection we did a small picture presentation of our Med trip the link is in the signature..

Thank you for checking in ... glad you are feeling better.....

Joey

Hey Gail R.... glad to hear you are feeling better. you sure missed a great cruise but sounds like your alaska trip will be a ball- Alaska may be our next cruise in 2008. At least is is top on our thoughts right now. Many have said that princess is the way to do alaska.

Congrats on your grandbaby! We have two... grandkids are so much fun enjoy every minute.

Glad you checked in. many of us are still posting. it is like visiting with old friends....

Gail