• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Our 100,000 Post Milestone

Rate this topic

Well, Crazies, here we are, surpassing our 100,000 post. Jason and I want to thank each and every one of you for making CruiseCrazies such a great site. Every single post of yours is appreciated by Jason and I and all of CruiseCrazies. We are very proud that we have the reputation for being the friendliest forum on the internet, thanks to the personalities of all of you. CruiseCrazies has come a very long way and with all of you and your help, we will continue to grow but we will always maintain our reputation . That is of extreme importance to us. You all mean a great deal to Jason and I and we really do love our CruiseCrazies family. Thank you, again, all of you, and we greatly look forward to our next 100,000 posts together. Huge hugs from us.

Congratulations, Crazies, on our first 100,000 posts. Now onward to our next 100,000.

CONGRATULATIONS on 100,000 posts. Jason & Cheryl have a great web site here and the reason we have been able to reach such a milestone is that it is so comfortable and friendly here. Aside from a wealth of information. this site offers real friendships and a lot of fun games to pass the time when we should be doing laundry or shopping or dealing with everyday life.

Congratulations, and thanks!!!

I have been privileged enough to have been here from the near-beginning and have watched the board grow and get better and better. And, all the new, active, members in the past few months! It's nice that the newcomers have picked up the slack and let this 'old timer' sit back, a little, and relax and enjoy.

Keep up the good work all my fellow Crazies!

Congratulations CruiseCrazies!!

I'd like to thank each and every one of you for helping us reach our 100,000 posts. CruiseCrazies is known all over the net for being the friendliest cruise community around. None of this would be possible without our active members who I am so proud of. 100,000 posts is certainly a significant milestone to reach, and I look forward to our next reason for celebration....CruiseCrazies' 5 Year Anniversary coming up in August. :grin:

Once again, I'd like to thank all members who have helped up reach 100,000 posts! :)

Congratulations on 100,000 posts......my what a milestone...Thanks to Cheryl and Jason for all their hard work...........Thanks for all our fellow cruise crazies for all the great topics.........some serious, some silly.I enjoy them all. Here's to the next 100,000...........

alt text