• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Thanksgiving 2007 in HAWAII!!!

Rate this topic

It looks like several people are already booked for a cruise during our cruise around South America in January. So I am looking to see if anyone is interested in our second cruise next year, in Nov. 2007.

It embarks from Ensenada on Nov 12, and then there are 5 days at sea. This is followed by 2 days on the Big Island - 1 in Kona and 1 in Hilo, 2 day on Maui, and 2 days in Honolulu. The first day is Thanksgiving, and the second day is debarkation day.

It should be a slow relaxing cruise overall! Please consider joining me and my husband. Well, at least me. DH will probably be out on the balcony most of the time! (Actually, I know he won't mind some company out there. Bring your sunscreen.)

Mindy

Mindy, that's so nice of you to extend the invitation. I wish we could, but for the next 4 years, we're at the mercy of the school calendar. Hopefully, one day , we can do a great CruiseCrazies cruise. :cool: