• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?

Rate this topic

I'm a 'Domestic Engineer', and care for my Dad full time. My hobby helps us out when we need some extra 'moola', or an extra trip, or whatever...I enter sweepstakes.

My hubby is a helicopter pilot with the City of Los Angeles, Dept. of Water and Power.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably more than anyone needs to know . . . . . . .

I retired from Kodak five years ago. Now, I 'dabble' in real estate, work part-time as a security officer at the Daytona International Speedway (just during races, etc.), take pictures now and then, and also volunteer at the local library.

My DW has been a 'stay at home' mom and homemaker since we've been married. To help her 'retire', I also am vacuum man, 75% cook and 'honey-do list' completer.

We've been married 42 years and never have lived more than five years in one place. Now that we're retired, we've already broken that record and have lived in Florida for just over five years.

I am a retired Naval Officer, retired from banking, retired university faculty administrator, drawing from my retirement funds, and now turning our vacations into my vocation....as a cruise travel agent. My wife is a retail banking officer and personal banker.....and is a good source of referrals. :grin:

I am a Travel Sales Consultant - which is the worst job ever as I get to send loads of people on holidays that I really really want to do!!!!!! :cheesy: I sell Middle East, Indian Ocean & Cruises so if they are not doing Dubai & the Maldives they are doing Alaska with Rocky Mountaineer ect ect

DH is a Serive Engineer for a Vending firm.

I would really like Joey's job best I think - it's what i'm working towards :grin:

I am retired from the military and state service. Haven,t worked since 1991 and love it. Spend a lot of time with our children (go on trips together, etc. (They seem to like our company) Am an avid fisherman (fly) and hunter. Love cruising. Can,t think of a better way to spend a vacation. I also think the price is right.