• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

CruiseCrazies 5th Year Anniversary Deck Party!

Rate this topic

Jason

HI! This is Joan. I live a VERY dull life - but when I tell people I'm a part-time reference librarian I add that I try to sell on Ebay. By day, I'm a mild-mannered librarian, with a conservative haircut, glasses, and grim clothes. By night, I'm "packratgiveaway" on Ebay, the delight of the discerning consumer. Yes, I pride myself on offering the lowest prices in any class for any item. If I'm selling something you want, buy from me. I package carefully, add bonuses, and give positive feedback. :grin:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI! This is Joan. I live a VERY dull life - but when I tell people I'm a part-time reference librarian I add that I try to sell on Ebay. By day, I'm a mild-mannered librarian, with a conservative haircut, glasses, and grim clothes. By night, I'm "packratgiveaway" on Ebay, the delight of the discerning consumer. Yes, I pride myself on offering the lowest prices in any class for any item. If I'm selling something you want, buy from me. I package carefully, add bonuses, and give positive feedback. :grin: