• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

CruiseCrazies 5th Year Anniversary Deck Party!

Rate this topic

Jason

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're doing very well, Nora. We really miss you here. I know you're probably very busy as usual. Any cruises lately? We did a 3 day in JUne and a 3 day in July. We finally tried RC in July. What's going on with you?

Yep, busy as usual. DH and I just celebrated our 20th annniversary yesterday. We still travel alot, been to San Diego, Ireland, did a short cruise awhile back to the Bahamas and looking to cruise this Christmas..nothing booked yet tho. Also we're going with 9 other couples to an all-inclusive resort in Jamaica this October. My son just started college..OMG..I can't believe I have a son in college...how the hell can I be old enough for that!! LOL!! Next week, along with 2 other couples, we rented a 65 ft. 4 bedroom, house boat (with a slide.lol) and are going to cruise the St. John's river..should be fun!

How do you do all that? You must be taking special megavitamins or something. Anyway, check in whenever you have a chance, Nora. You know you're always welcome here and I'd love to hear from you whenever..... Meanwhile, I'm so glad you stopped by tonight to celebrate with us. Sending you big hugs, Nora. Hope to see you here again soon. Love, Cheryl

Thanks so much..all the best to everyone for me...I know I've said it before..but I will really try to check in more often...hugs!! Congrats on your 5th year..kudos to you and Jason for having the most friendly and wonderful cruise board out there...I still tell people about it all the time...bye for now. Nora :grin: :kiss: