• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Princess Star- Jan. 20,2007

Rate this topic

cruisefreak

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Joey and David . . . Yup, I think this Flat Stanley thing is right up my alley. I already took his picture "packing" the suitcases. And when he's not busy (LOL) I took a picture of him on the refrigerator with the caption, "When everyone is running around, I just hang out in the kitchen!" Have a great cruise yourselves, OK? Bye for now!

That Flat Stanley is so much fun! I took my son's Stanley to Ireland when I went three years ago! He lounged in the airport lounge, bus station, and read a John Grisham book at a Band B! Have fun with him!

I cannot believe I am making the final lists, and checking with the babysitters a final time. Wow!

Joey- hope you guys have a wonderful trip!

I hope this cold streak snaps soon!

STephanie

This is my final farewell ans Bon Voyage to Cruisefreak and Princessone! We have to be at the airport tomorrow morning at 8AM so this will be my last post before sailing. It would be lovely to run into you both on the ship . . . who knows! Anything can happen. Wish I had one of those cruisecrazies pins to waer but alas no time left to get it. Just a hint, in case you're interested in saying hi, I go to tea one sea days in the afternoon. Check your Patter. Guess that's it. Course, if you see some redhead with Flat Stanley it's probably me! Red sky at night, sailor's delight! Wishing you only red sunsets! Marianne

This is my final farewell ans Bon Voyage to Cruisefreak and Princessone! We have to be at the airport tomorrow morning at 8AM so this will be my last post before sailing. It would be lovely to run into you both on the ship . . . who knows! Anything can happen. Wish I had one of those cruisecrazies pins to waer but alas no time left to get it. Just a hint, in case you're interested in saying hi, I go to tea one sea days in the afternoon. Check your Patter. Guess that's it. Course, if you see some redhead with Flat Stanley it's probably me! Red sky at night, sailor's delight! Wishing you only red sunsets! Marianne

• 2 weeks later...