• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Excursion Recommendations

Rate this topic

Hi Everyone

I have posted in the past about this being my first cruise. My friend and I will be traveling on the Carnival Destiny in February and are looking for some recommendations on excursions. We fly into San Juan the Saturday before we leave on the cruise so we plan on spending Saturday and night exploring PR. Then we go to St. Thomas, Dominica, Barbados and then Aruba. If you have any suggestions on must see's in those ports, I would love to hear them. We are so excited and need to start booking these excursions ASAP. Thanks again.

I haven't been to any of these ports either, sorry. But my favourite excursion for cruises is ocean kayaking and river kayaking! I absolutely love it, totally fun. If they offer kayaking you should do it! Usually it's not too expensive, well most of the time it isn't. The only problem is, I'm kind opf a big fella so I need to bring a pump along so I can pump out the water that keeps washing in from the wakes of other nearby ships. Otherwise it's awesome!