• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnival's Christmas Gift

Rate this topic

mercedes

I just wondered if any of the many Carnival cruisers received their Christmas gift from Carnival. In the package is a DVD, showcasing their ships, amenities and a wide chose of destinations, a musical postcard and a $100.00 onboard credit per stateroom for cruises booked by 12/31/06. I will call to see if that can be applied to any of my cruises that I booked for next year.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be looking for that.What a good idea!I wish I could book before the first of the year.Christmas is getting all of my extra money now.Did you see the movie Christmas with the Kranks?I feel just like that.I want to run away one Christmas too.I would just have to carry Victoria`s Santa Clause stuff with us.I think that would be very magical for her too,To figure out how he got way out there to bring her presents.I am just ready to get away!

Vicky

No gift here either and we too are booked on Carnival in March and putting together a group cruise for January 2008 in the Spirit.

They are shipping me a carton of brochures, maybe they will slip in a little something with that. Yea, right!

It was a complete surprise to me because I have never received anything like this from Carnival before. I didn't even know it was from Carnival, until I opened the package. It came in a plain white box, with a return address of "In a Bind Assembly" in Roselle, IL. Inside is a pretty gold box, with the red, white and blue Carnival logo all over it, tied with a big red bow.