• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Cruising Alone

Rate this topic

JoeyandDavid

My DH and I have never had a vacation apart from each other, so I would say no. Even if I were single, I think I'd be kind of afraid to go alone. If he couldn't go for some reason (other than sickness) I might, consider going with a friend or my mom or my daughters. I would miss him, though!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I'd go. My DH wouldn't never buy it for me......he'd be jealous but I think everyone needs some down time and I would love it.

We have left DH home twice when I went with my DD. We had a great time and what Daddy doesn't know won't hurt him. LOL

well my partner has anxiety about flying, going far away from home etc so its either travel alone or with friends .. or stay home and and never travel.... maybe one day he will do something about it then we can see things together

Tonia

I probably would not go alone. But when I think about it a cruise wouldn't be a bad thing to do as single. I would definitely go with a friend though. There are about 2-3 friends that like to travel and we have gone a few trips together. We have a blast. Love to travel with Paul but traveling with girlfriends is a whole different experience. And to tell you the truth it is important to foster those friendships even when you are married. My friends are important part of my life as well as my marriage.

Gail