• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Favorite Cruise destination???

Rate this topic

scammer

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guessed that. It's the only way you could have gotten that angle. David looks to be about my size and I just can't picture him on one of those little donkeys. :laugh:

I heard the "smell" from the donkey train was the HUGE negative..

Never thought about that!! :sick: But, I'm sure you are right. Took a horse drawn carriage up to Ludwig's Castle in Bavaria and almost needed a gas mask. :huh2:

Maybe it was the Beef-a-Reeno. :biggrin:

I should have know "something was up" when the driver got out and walked alongside the horse. It was kind of like the 1812 overture without the church bells.

King-Ludwigs-Castle-Bavaria--C10289.jpg

That's some climb!! Guess I can't blame to old horse too much.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
What's your favorite cruise destination???

One of the benefits of having a cruise ship job is that it enables you to travel the world in a luxury cruise for free. I have been to several places and I have to say that one of my favorites is Caribbean, it is the best cruising destination i ever had in my life with all the serene and beautiful atmosphere as well.

Moreover, you must visit Virginia, The Shenandoah Valley where you must see the very marvelous destination to visit Wood Ruff Inns Resorts. It is the best place to spend your vacations, honey moons and special holidays.

• 1 year later...

I have to agree with the Mediterranean voters. Our first cruise was Athens-Santorini-Rhodes-Kusadsi-Istanbul. I wouldn't have missed any of them for the world. Our last cruise was Lisbon-Gibraltar-Cartegena-Malta-Spit (Croatia)-Venice. I could have lost Gibraltar and Cartegena and not missed any sleep, but the others should be must-sees. If I had to pin down an absolute favorite, Venice would be my choice. You have to be careful, though, of when you go to this or that attraction in Venice. St. Mark's between 10 and 7 is only for those who like lots of people and not enough deodorant.