• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

I'm having a party!

Rate this topic

SMB

Well guys, this is my last posting from an interior cabin. I'm having a party and everyone is invited to tash the cabin with me. While I'm here, I'd like to thank all the little people who made this possible. I won't forget the couple next who are OBVIOUSLY on their honeymoon :blush:. I'd also like to thank the parents who were upgraded to another deck while leaving their 4 unattended children in the cabin on the otherside of me. Oh, and the relaxing untuned guitar music that played at all hours of the night from the room behind me. I'd like to thank the steward, who noticed the bruises on my shins from trying to move around the cave-like dark cabin at night, for showing me how to use the coffe table and trash can to wedge the door to the bathroom into the perfect crack, letting just enough light in to see, buy not swinging wide open to blind us when we hit a wave. I'd like to thank the captain for arranging for us the only cabin (or any room for that matter) on the ship where we could hear perfectly any announcements, esp. at 7:00 AM.

I'll miss you guys as I move on to the "ocean view."

This is a big moment. I'll have to save my next posting for a really special occasion.

Until then... smooth sailing my friends! :smile: