• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Princess Crown- April 19- 26, 2008

Rate this topic

cruisefreak

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REAL funny Joey...REAL funny! LOL :rolleyes2:

I guess you can tell how well we liked our Princess cruise...my dh and I, my parents, Steph and Steve, and Gen and Shawn, all put $ into our Future Cruise Credit account...while onboard...lol...it is a great program that Princess offers...you put $100 pp down...onto an account for a future cruise...even if you don't know what cruise you want to go on...they hold it for up to 4 years...and you get an onboard credit on your new cruise for booking while onboard...all lines have something similar. Anyway...we all booked for the Crown, lol...

D

Good morning Crown cruisers...

Our snow storm is over, thank goodness. Not much going on here on the storm front....

We have 4 booked cabins, yay....3 more on the way...and 3 more questionable...this is going to be fun. I think it is much more fun to go with a bunch of people.

I think with this cruise being so port intensive...we will have to start saving our pennies into our vacation bank...and more than usual, lol...

Have a great day...Steph..you feeling better yet?

D

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! I'm feeling better, thanks! We had a very busy weekend last weekend with Sara fundraising on Saturday and volleyball tourney in Concord on Sunday! We woke up Monday saying- what day is it??

LOL

I'm glad our cabins are filling up! It is great fun to go with others. With the way that our weather has been, I cannot wait to be in the sun!!

Anyone else want to go??

Stephanie