• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Just want to say hi....cruising on the crown 7/05/07 for the 1st time

Rate this topic

crissyp

Just wanted to introduce myself.....because I'm jumping aboard to learn about my upcoming cruise from all you experienced cruisers! I've been lurking reading alot of posts, so I figured it was time to join the fun.

I hope you don't mind when I start asking away..

Can you tell I'm excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Crissy

Welcome aboard Crissy! Glad you joined us and stopped lurking. As you have already read we are a friendly bunch here at Crazies!

We sailed on the Crown last year and really liked it. I'm sure you will too. Which itinerary???

We love questions about cruising so ask away! No question will go unanswered with all the experienced cruisers around here.

Hi Crissy,

We also cruised last July on the Crown. we did the same itinerary as you. This itinerary has a great balance between sea days and ports. She's a beautiful ship with lots to do. We liked this ship so much, that we have booked another cruise on her next May. Make sure that you get some of the chocolate chip cookies down in the International Cafe. If you have any questions, there are several of us on this board who have already sailed on the Crown, so be sure to ask.